Hi,

I like a lot of the functionality of Struts and am considering using struts
as a framwork for a very large commercial e-commerce site.  However, I have
reservations about using alpha code.  My questions are:

1.  How buggy is the code?  Have many developers found that they spent much
of their time trawling through the struts source code to fix a bug rather
than developing application-specific code?

2.  When will version 1.0 be released?  I'm not looking for a binding
commitment, just an estimate (e.g. Next month? Next quarter? Next year?)

3.  Are there any large commercial sites that currently use struts?

Many thanks

Mark

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com