From: Mike Dewhirst [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: maandag 12 februari 2001 18:03
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Struts user base

I am working on the same project as Mark Mclaren, and have some additional
questions regarding Struts:

1. Does anyone have an idea of how many people are developing/using Struts?

I have checked the bug list and indeed it is very small, but I want to know
that that is due to product stability, not because of the lack of users.
Don't mean to be rude, just cautious.

2. Are there any European users?
3. Does anyone run Struts on commercial servers, e.g. BEA's Weblogic?
4. What is the envisaged frequency of update releases? (just a rough idea,
e.g. every 2 quarters, years, etc.)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mike Dewhirst

e-mail is strictly forbidden.