From: Craig R. McClanahan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 11:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: input form with indexed properties, when?

Maya Muchnik wrote:

> This example not only display multiple rows, you can ADD rows. Maybe I do not
>understand what is your problem.

I believe that Nimmi is asking for the ability to edit the detail lines (of a
master-detail) display on the original page, instead of going to a separate page for
each detail add/change/delete.  It would technically be feasible to do this
with Struts 1.0, but would take an incredible amount of tinkering with the property
names.

Improvements in this area are already on the TODO list for Struts 1.1.

Craig