Craig,

I did a find on 'struts.jar' on my 'D drive' and these are all the occurences of
'struts.jar':

D:\jakarta-struts\lib
D:\mqc_struts_05\Web-inf\lib    --------------------- This is a saved copy of my
application with struts0.5 version
D:\tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\msqc\WEB-INF\lib ------------------------ This is the current
version of my app with struts 1.0
D:\tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\struts-documentation\WEB-INF\lib
D:\tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\struts-example\WEB-INF\lib
D:\tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\struts-template\WEB-INF\lib
D:\tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\struts-test\WEB-INF\lib
D:\tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\struts-upload\WEB-INF\lib

As I said before
if I DON'T add struts.jar in classpath:  struts-example WORKS  but my application DOES
NOT WORK.
If I add struts.jar in classpath: struts-example DOES NOT WORK but my application
WORKS.

Is something in my classpath bringing this behavior?

Here are my environment variables if needed:

CLASSPATH:
.;d:\jdk1.3\lib\tools.jar;d:\jdk1.3\lib\dt.jar;d:\jdbc\classes12.zip;d:\tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\msqc\Webinf\classes\DbConnectionBroker1.0.11.zip;d:\tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\msqc\Web-inf\classes

PATH:
D:\orant\bin;d:\jdk1.3\bin;d:\jdbc;C:\WINNT\system32;C:\WINNT;C:\Program Files\Mts

JAVA_HOME:
d:\jdk1.3

TOMCAT_HOME:
d:\tomcat-3.2.1