David Winterfeldt wrote:
> I posted the code and a example war at.  Ted, if you
> want to, you can add this to the list of struts
> sites/resources you have.

I've added this to my list at < http://husted.com/about/struts >, along
with Craig T's very kewl presentation.

If this keeps up, we're going to need an announcement list just to keep
up with the new Struts resources!

I'm hip deep (down from neck deep) in the Dreamweaver UltraDev tutorials
right now, but as soon that's done, I'm back to refining validation
for my working application -- which would now mean taking your Validator
for a spin!

What I really like about this at first glance is the XML configuration.
This plays well into integrating this both with Struts and with visual
environments, like UltraDev.

Have you thought about offering built-in expressions for standard Java
and SQL types?

-- Tel 716 425-0252; Fax 716 223-2506.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/