From: Dennis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 11:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: html:select again!

I thought I saw a similar request not too long ago, but can't seem to find
it nor any responses to it - are there any examples of the html:select tag
beyond the very basic one used in the struts example?  I don't have any
javascript background, so I'm having trouble using the onchange attribute to
return me to the current page (so I can change the value of another
html:select based on the current value of the first).

Thanks,

Dennis

Selection.jsp