Hi,

I am trying to use struts on Websphere 3.5.2.
I used the Convert WAR utility provided with the Websphere and it unzipped the
war
file, it put all the files into two folders Servlets and Web. I am facing
problems in deploying these
files. I copied all the files in the generated web folder to the HTTP server
document location.

But whenever i try to access the JSP files it gives errors or nothing is
displayed in the browser.

If you can help me out it would be great.........

Cheers
Rafee

the system manager.

www.Kindlesystems.com