Oliver,

For the installation page, I just entered for iPlanet Application Server
6.0

Service Pack 2 is recommended.

NOTE: At present, the Struts example application still uses a
non-Serializable servlet context attribute, and will not run in an
environment that requires them, like iPlanet Application Server.

For iPlanet Web Server 4.2 I added Stanley Santiago's notes from

<
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg00022.html

Is this sufficient?

Should we include your workaround(s) for Service Pack 1?

Are these them?

<
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg01992.html

<