Thanks everybody,

If this helps you, I can tell you this weekend a was
trying to run the 22/02 version on Tomcat and I got
the same error... This is becouse I hadn't the xercers
1.2.3 on my classpath.

Of course I revised my weblogic classpath and it was
there :(

Another thing, Is this error important? Becouse every
thing seems to work fine on my app, even with this
error.

Pablo.

--- "Craig R. McClanahan"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió: > Pablo
Estades Fernández wrote:

> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm using this great framework for a few weeks and
> it
> > seems fantastic, but I have experimented a problem
> > with the last nightly versions;
> >
> > Weblogic doesn't find the http://
> > java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2_2.dtd.
> >

> This is a problem (in Struts) that was introduced by
> recent changes.
> Apparently, the XML parser tries to resolve the
> external entity even if
> you tell it not to validate against the DTD.  Among
> other times, this
> will fail if you are not connected to the Internet,
> or are behind a
> firewall that prevents external access.  I am going
> to modify the build
> process to include local copies of the relevant DTDs
> so that this will
> work again.
>
> Craig

=====
Pablo Estades Fernández ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).
OCTO Technology (www.octo.fr/es)

C/ Albacete, 5 - 7a Pl. 28027 Madrid
Tel : + 34 - 91 405 93 80