I was using HTTPClient, but I then switched to the com.mortbay.HTTP
library (it comes with one of their products or something i believe).
I forget why I did so, but I think it had something to do with
limitations in dealing with filenames in HTTPClient.  I advise you to
compare the two.

eric.

--
 _____  _