I am including the taglib URIs in the include file. The page comes up, with
the tags unprocessed. When I view the source of the page, the tags appear
unprocessed as text.

This is my include file:

//header.jsp
<%@ page language="java" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic" %>
<h2>Hello!</h2>

This is my JSP:
//welcome.jsp
<jsp:include page="include/header.jsp"/>
image"/>

This image does not load in the page but Hello! appears. When I view the
source, this img tag is described explicitly i.e.
image"/>

Thus my include file is found and loaded without errors, but does not
resolve the taglib URI, without reporting errors. Any suggestion will help!

Thanks

Asad