I picked it up from another posting, and to be honest, I'm not sure how
to use it either ;0

I'm working on an extensions of my own now. Let me know if you're
interested in an alpha. This let's you use  Struts tags within
Dreamweaver as if they were standard HTML tags.

Dreamweaver doesn't seem to read TLD's directly. It has its own
extension system -- that also works with ColdFusion, ASP, and whatever
else.