I think it might be. Basically, Velocity renders the output, and passes
it back. When used with a WebApp, the Velocity engine gets wrapped in a
servlet, which pipes the output to the browser. From Strut's viewpoint,
it wouldn't be any different than rendering a PDF or GIF. You just pass
null back to controller, and everybody's happy. In the Velocity demo
app, there's a controller that uses a switch statement to choose a
template. It would be cool seeing it use the Strut's ActionMappings
instead.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> A question I have... is it feasible at all to use Velocity as the
> presentation mechanism with a Struts MVC framework?
>
> Regards,
> James W.

> This e-mail is from Cards Etc Pty Ltd (ACN: 069 533 302). It may contain
> privileged and confidential information. It is intended for the named
> recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us
> immediately by reply e-mail or by phone on +61 2 9212 7773 & delete this
> e-mail from your system.

-- Tel 716 737-3463.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/