I'm a new member to your group and am having a strange problem.

I was happily writing struts code when suddenly I was unable to find
applicationresources.properties and struts-config.xml from my app.  I went back
to the struts-example and it fails too.  The only way I can make it work the
example work again is to add
c:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\struts-example\WEB-INF\classes to my classpath and
restart Tomcat.  Of course, this is not the correct way to do this and only
works for the current application.  Any ideas, before I start uninstalling
everything from my hard disk.

Thanks,
Donnie Hall
Enron Broadband Services.