I think you must disable the cookies of your browser

"Nanduri, Amarnath" wrote:

>    I was able to see the Token . I am talking about the jsessionid that will
> be created for a hyperlink. If the <html:link> tag is used, it automatically
> re-writes the url to include a jsessionid. I was unable to see this. Thanks.
>
> cheers,
> Amar..

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Sema Group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited.