Hi,
I am trying to use the html:text tag like this:
%>" size="16" maxlength="16"/>

when i execute the jsp i get the following error :
 javax.servlet.ServletException: runtime failure in
custom tag 'form'

but if for the property attribute I use a static
value,
I don't get the error(like property="username"). I
have checked the tag library descriptor and the 'text'
tag supports runtime expressions for attributes.
Also i didn't understand why I am getting the error in
the 'form' tag

Thanks
Sachin