> In struts-example you can find web.xml file (under WEB-INF) directory. A part
of
> this file:
>   <!-- Action Servlet Configuration -->
>   <servlet>
>     <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
>     <servlet-class>org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet</servlet-class>
>     <init-param>
>       <param-name>application</param-name>

<param-value>org.apache.struts.example.ApplicationResources</param-value>
>     </init-param>
> You need to replace ApplicationResources with your file.
>
> Maya

Thanks for your response. I would still have a problem.
How do I handle the case of more than one ApplicationResource file. In the
application I am working on I plan on having a resource file for each package.

-Ratnadeep.

          ______
         /_____/\
        /____ \\ \        Ratnadeep Bhattacharjee