Here's part of the struts-config.xml

        <action    path="/viewpnr"
               type="com.trx.agentpartner.beans.ViewPNRAction"
               name="pnrform"
               validate="false"
               scope="request">
               <forward   name="success"              path="/ViewPNR.jsp"/>
     </action>

        <action    path="/savepnr"
               type="com.trx.agentpartner.beans.SavePNRAction"
               name="pnrform"
               scope="request"
               input="/ViewPNR.jsp"
               validate="true">
               <forward   name="success"              path="/ViewPNR.jsp"/>
               <forward   name="findpnr"              path="/FindPNR.jsp"/>

     </action>

Here's part of the JSP page

                    <th align="right">
                      <bean:message key="viewpnr.address1"/>