From: Maya Muchnik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 5:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: user time-zone

I have got a response from my colleagues, that the time offset can not be
used
to establish correct time zone. The offset depends on a season and other
factors. A user can change a time zone through "Date/Time Properties" window
for NT. It means you need to ask the user what time zone he  / she wants to
use.