From: Jeff Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 6:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: <html:form> not rendering action attribute properly

At least under WebLogic, when you first visit a page under a certain context
or web site, the WL server doesn't know whether the user's browser supports
cookies or not. As a consequence, it uses URL rewritting the first time
through (this can be turned off, in the case of WL, in the weblogic.xml
settings file). Subsequent visits to the page use cookies instead. I had the
same problem with the <html:img> tag (and the image wasn't being loaded
properly as a result).

jeff