Hi,

I have been getting a very interesting error folks ;-)

I have constructed a jsp file that uses ALOT of struts-defined tags, and
which I have running with Tomcat.  Initially the page would not work so I
commented out a lot of the code.  The page now works to an extent, but as
soon as I try to uncomment any of the other struts tags it throws this error
message.....

javax.servlet.ServletException: (class:
_0002fdemographicDetails_0002ejspdemographicDetails_jsp_73, method:
_jspService signature:
(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRespo
nse;)V)

I have looked in the mail archive and one guy suggested changing the values
of the stack/memory allocation pools to a higher value as it couldn't cope
with the number of tags.  However, I still get the same error. Has anybody
encountered a similar problem....if so please HELP!!
Kind regards
Marc