(I originally posted this to struts-dev, but since I'm really looking for
confirmation of these problems from other users, I guess I should post it
here.)

I've been having a host of problems associated with multipart input:

(1) cancel detection fails and must be special-cased;
(2) transaction token checking fails and must be special-cased;
(3) parameters that are ordinarily available via request.getParameter() must
be accessed via an ActionForm;
(4) forwards from pages that use multipart input fail unless redirect=true.

If anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong, I'll be grateful.
Alternatively, if some or all of these are genuine problems, I'll be glad to
supply more details and file bug reports or enhancement requests as
appropriate.

Thanks.

-r