Eugene,

If I have understood your question, the 1st place is jsp file, where the form
is directly used. The 2nd place (config file) where you set mapping up. For
example you tell that logonForm (the first letter is lower case) is coming from
the class LogonForm, and jsp file logon.jsp will be called if the server needs
to access the form logonForm.

Maya