First, be sure that you have followed the "tour" that comes with the
example. There's a small link on the first page.

The "do" pages are "action mappings". When the Struts ActionServlet is
registered with the container, it asks for the "do" pages. The
ActionServlet then refers to the mappings defined in the struts-config
file to call the appropriate Action class. The Action class is not
really a page, but it does have access to the ActionServlet, and so can
create a HTTP response, or forward control on to a JSP.

"Charlemagne L. Rey" wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I think I still don't understand how did the struts-example flows.
> Could anybody please give me an explaination of what is happening
> to have the virtual page logon.do? Who created this page? How this
> page come-up?  It is here where I am stocked up with my learning
> of the Jakarta Struts.
> Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you.
> Charlemagne Rey