We are trying to use the link tag to create server relative URI.

But the linktag doesn't create a server relative URI like it says in the
documentation.
        "... generate a server-relative URI by including the context path"

The link tag actually creates an absolute URL including the scheme and
servername, serverport and contextPath.

This gives us problems when we are trying to access our application through
a reverse proxy.

The only solution we can think of is to write our own link tag with the
behaviour of just adding the context path.

Any ideas?  Am I missing something here?

-Fredrik Wilhelmsen