Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:58:02 +0100
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: html:link and ssl

Hallo,

I have some problems with the struts html-tag link with the
properties forward or page. I want to use this tag with ssl. It doesn't
create the link, because the method in
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils throws in the method
absoluteURL a MalformedURLException because unknown
protocol.
Do I need some additional package for ssl? Or is there a other
solution?

Thanks for help

Harald

www.lante.com