Do you have an example of how you'd control this in the Struts action, as
I'm having the same problem with Netscape and can't solve it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Alfors [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 05 April 2001 16:22
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: DISABLE TEXT FIELD ON JSP

IE accepts the readonly attribute on the input field.
However, Netscape ignores it.
Therefore, to be safe, you should handle this in your action.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> HI,
> Does anybody know the trick how I can disable all or some text fields on
JSP
> to make sure use can not change anything on the form..
>
> Thanks N Regads
>
> TAHIR IQBAL

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
The Capital Markets Company.

http://www.capco.com