> Also which browser are you using?  Does the browser
> return an error message after timing out?

I use IE 5.0. The browser never comes back.

> Can you view source on the blank page?

It never returns so there is no blank page. Also my servlet container
crashes after that with
container exception (I use servletmill).

> Can you system.out.println in the action classes or
> view the console to ensure that you are indeed successfully
> forwarding to mainmenu.jsp?

I print a message from MainMenuAction.class and I can see the message on the
console. When I
view the servlet log, I can see it hits the action class, prints the message
and returns with mainmenu.jsp.
It seems like it gets hung while processing mainmenu.jsp. It seems like it
completes the jsp page processing but
does not know where to go after that. It appears to me that no one is
waiting for the output.

> Which app server are you using?

I use persistence PowerTier 6.53 (pretty good one, so far no problems,
except this).

Thanks a lot for your help.
Misak

It looks like your struts-config.xml is good but
when you say is hangs, what do you see in the log or
dos window.

Also which browser are you using?  Does the browser
 return an error message after timing out?

Can you view source on the blank page?

Can you system.out.println in the action classes or
view the console to ensure that you are indeed successfully
forwarding to mainmenu.jsp?

Which app server are you using?

--Abraham