A kind of "dynamic templates" will be introduce in struts 1.1.
  To know how it will work, search in the list archive for "Re: PROPOSAL:
Template Screens"   (Thu, 01 Mar 2001 ).

  The proposed mechanism is already implemented in the "components proposal".
Have a look to :
  (main site) : http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/components/
  (mirror) : http://www.geocities.com/cedricdumoulin//components/

  Components are fully compatible with struts templates, so you can use them
instead of struts templates. The previously described dynamic templates will be
part of Struts, so don't hesitate.
  To see an example of dynamic templates in action, install 'comps-tutorial' and
check 'comps-tutorial/dynTemplate.do'

    Cedric