No, you still need to change Struts to do this.

Currently I believe they are on a feature freeze for 1.0. The following
entry is on the 1.1 TODO list which I believe is the same issue. However
there is no volunteer currently against this entry on the web Site and how
it is implemented may be different to what I have done.

HTML Tag Library
"Improved Iteration Support. Improve the ability to use the <logic:iterate>
tag over a collection, and generate a set of input fields for each member of
the collection (perhaps auto-generating a subscript?). A significant use
case is master-detail relationships (say, a customer and their current
orders) where you allow editing of any and all fields. [STRUTS-USER, Lars,
12/06/2000] [STRUTS-USER, Chandan Kulkarni, 12/26/2000]"

Niall