Hi,

may  be  a stupid question but I can't get the example (struts-upload)
working on a win2000 box with resin2.2+ .
As sun as I I hit the submit button I get an Servlet exception.

500 Servlet Exception
java.io.IOException: Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden
        at java.io.Win32FileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
        at java.io.File.checkAndCreate(File.java:1159)
        at java.io.File.createTempFile(File.java:1244)
        at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartIterator.createLocalFile(MultipartIterator.java:465)
        at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartIterator.getNextElement(MultipartIterator.java:201)
        at
org.apache.struts.upload.DiskMultipartRequestHandler.handleRequest(DiskMultipartRequestHandler.java:70)
        at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:447)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.processPopulate(ActionServlet.java:1910)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1521)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:509)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:142)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:103)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.FilterChainServlet.doFilter(FilterChainServlet.java:82)
        at com.caucho.server.http.Invocation.service(Invocation.java:259)
        at com.caucho.server.http.CacheInvocation.service(CacheInvocation.java:146)
        at com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleRequest(HttpRequest.java:238)
        at com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleConnection(HttpRequest.java:157)
        at com.caucho.server.TcpConnection.run(TcpConnection.java:140)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

btw.  there  is  no file in the system tmp directory. So it looks like
there is some problem with writing the file.
Any idea??

Soeren

Artificial intelligence is better than none.