How do I compare the value of one bean property against the value of another
bean property?

        <UL>
                <logic:iterate id="foo" name="myForm" property="foos"
scope="request">
                        <logic:iterate id="bar" name="myForm"
property="bars" scope="request">
                                        <logic:equal name="bar"
value="<%=???%>" property="key">
                                                <LI /><bean:write name="bar"
property="value" /></TH>
                                </logic:equal>
                        </logic:iterate>
                </logic:iterate>
        </UL>

I'm hoping it's something simple.

Anthony

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the Beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.