We are currently building the following:

1) GenericActionForm with dynamic properties
2) Override ActionServlet to populate the GenericActionForm
3) Provide type validation & conversion mechanisms in the GenericActionForm
4) Provide mechanism to unload the GenericActionForm into GenericBeans

Our Actions initiate form validation, unload data into GenericBeans which
are then passed to our logic layer and I believe this will allow us to put
most of our effort into developing the JSP's and logic layer.