On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 07:14:15PM +0200, Michael Schommer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we work with Oracle (8.1.7) in our company. Now, I want to know if Struts
> works with the Oracle ApplicationServer.
> If anyone has any know-how with the Oracle Servlet Engine and Struts or the
> Oracle 8i ApplicationServer I will be very happy for every information send
> directly to my eMail-address.
>
> Bye
> Michael

You should check it, but as I heard it is based on apache-jserv.
Which is an older version of servlet engine, so struts will not
work with it. But Oracle probably should change to a more recent
servlet container really soon. Pleas, verify with your Oracle
support this, I'm not sure.                           icnze