Hello Everyone,

I am working on an application that interacts with a database. When I try to run the app, I get an error (500) that tells me: javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection.
Can someone offer some insight? Also, I have added a datasource mapping in my struts-config.xml file for my database access. When I reference this in my bean, do I have to reference one of the attributes of the datasource tag(ex:driverclass), or do I simply do a call to

javax.sql.DataSource dataSource = (javax.sql.DataSource) getServletContext().getAttribute(Action.DATA_SOURCE_KEY);

Thanks in advance,

Scott Fitzgerald