Hello,

I'm using Struts and Tomcat 3.2.1.  Is it possible to set
things up so that jsps cannot be directly accessed at all,
but must always be referenced through an action?  I
had writen a <checkLogon> tag for inclusion in each
jsp when the above question occured to me.  I've looked
at web.xml descriptions etc., but I don't really want
to setup role based security, I just want any URL of
the type http://localhost:8080/CompEnterprise/jsp/ to get a 404,
yet still allow Struts to forward to them and work...this
would allow me to do logon validation within the actions and
not the jsps.  This would also solve the problem of someone
going to a jsp that depends on request data that is set by
the action.

thanks,

dan