From: Stanley Tan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 18 April 2001 9:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Shopping Cart Example

Hi all,

I am building a shopping cart example using the struts framework for
beginner's like myself.  So far, I have a pretty simple shopping cart that
connects to a database.

Because I am new to this, I was wondering if any experienced programmer is
willing to review my work and help me improve the example.  This example
will be made available for newbies to the struts framework so your help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Stanley Tan