Craig,

>Could you describe the exact rules you are trying to use?  It's not
>possible to answer your questions just from this description.
>Craig

Here are the rules I use for my case :

        digest.push(this);

        digest.addObjectCreate("connector/config", "java.lang.Exception",
"configClassName");
        digest.addSetProperty("connector/config/attribute", "name",
"value");
        digest.addSetNext("connector/config", "setConfigObject",
"java.lang.Object"); // New object reference is stored in current object
(this) in order to be available after automatical pop

        digest.addCallMethod("connector", "addConnectorToList", 1); //
Function call at end tag
        digest.addCallParam("connector", 0, "name");
        digest.addCallParam("connector", 1, "className");

Does the order of those statements matter ?

My problem is just to know if CallParam actually pushes a String on stack ?
If yes, this means that one can't use in tha same time CallMethod and
SetNext as in my example.
Thank you