If you're planning to come to JavaOne this year, you might want to make
a point of attending the following presentations that I'm giving, with
Struts being featured content:

  BOF #1289 - "The Struts Framework Community"
              Wednesday, June 6, 9-9:50pm

  TS  #1284 - "Recommendations for Web Application Architectures"
              Thursday, June 7, 12:15-1:15pm

And if you're also interested in Tomcat or user authentication (or you
just want to hear me talk some more :-), you might also want to note the
following:

  TS  #1287 - "The Tomcat Servlet Container" (focus on Tomcat 4.0)
              Wednesday, June 6, 12:15-1:15pm

  BOF #1290 - "The Tomcat Community"
              Wednesday, June 6, 8-8:50pm

  BOF #1291 - "Approaches to User Authentication and Access Control
              in Web Applications"
              Thursday, June 7, 7-7:50pm

Craig McClanahan