Hi,

If I form validates itself OK but subsequently the Action needs to raise an
      input error to the user, in my case security failed, how is it
      possible to add an ActionError for the errors tag to pick up. The
      only way to give struts a collection of ActionErrors is by returing
      it from the ActionForm.validate() method.

I presume if I know the name of the ActionErrors bean which the error tag
      accesses I could manually create it in the Action and add it to the
      correct scope so that the errors tag could pick it up.

Has anybody encountered this problem before?

Cheers,

Andy S