From: Jonathan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 3:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: #### Can someone pleeeeeeeeese elaborate on the rules regarding Action attribues "input" and "path" ....Please ####

It is not clear to me exactly whatthese values could or should be.  I understand that the ".do" is stripped of the request, so does that mean I only have to match everything up to the ".do" ?  Why is a "/" used?  To me this means "root", and in fact in the Login example the path changes from "/mysite/logon/logon.jsp" to "/mysite/login".  I am aware of the side effects of forwarding on the url, but I am confused as to how to employ the "input" and "path" values.