Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 2:11 AM
Subject: RE: resin and struts example

Thanks for your feedback.   It's not really my web app.  It's the one provided as an example with struts ("struts-example").
When I run the example in Tomcat in work perfectly, however in Resin-1.2.5 I get the error I posted.  I'll try looking at the config files you mentioned.

Thanks,
Phil

Phillip DiCorpo
Software Engineer