> Yes, it would be better to have an action for each step in the process.
> That is what MVC/Model 2 is all about.

Thanks for the reply!  That's the same conclusion I came to.  What I'm
trying is having the same Action class handle each step, since for the
wizard style all but the last step only forward to the next phase.  I am
using validate="true" so if the user has an error, struts will forward back
to the input page.  So my single Action class just checks forward to "next"
for all but the last step.

Next I'm going to learn about the token functionality.

Thanks very much,
Seth