From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 11:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Shopping Cart Project

Hi guys !

Well. Ok. So there's no Shopping Cart example utilising struts out
there.
And although it's been done so many times using other languages and
frameworks, it's time to put one together for the struts community.
After
all, the 'shopping cart' is really the 'hello world' for web apps !! It
will
make a great foundation for struts newbies and hopefully decrease the
learning curve a little. It may also allow the struts veterans to show
off
some of the advanced concepts. Who knows, it may even be added to the
struts
distribution as an advanced example!

Is anyone interested in contributing to this ? What are some thoughts ?

If I get enough people on board, then I'll set up a CVS (source control)
server and get the project underway !

Cheers,

Joe.