From: Anthony Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 1:33 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Struts::WAP ... sorta

I got WAP to work using Struts.  I couldn't find any WML taglibs, so I just
use HTML comments so I could still benefited from the standard tags like
<bean:write> and <bean:message>.  Example:

<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/vnd.wap.wml"
%><%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean"
%><%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html"
%><%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic"
%><?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC "-//PHONE.COM//DTD WML 1.1//EN"
          "http://www.phone.com/dtd/wml11.dtd";>

<wml>
 <!--<html:html locale="true">-->
 <!--<html:form action="/listProfile">-->
 <card id="filter" title="filter">
  Matched: <bean:write name="listProfileForm" property="max" />
  .
  . other cool stuff here
  .
 </card>
 <!--</html:form>-->
 <!--</html:html>-->
</wml>

Hope this is helpful to someone, and maybe someone else has a tip/gotcha for
me.

Anthony

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the Beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.