i m a new struts user. i want to instantitiate my ConnectionManager at the
start up
of Tomcat 3.2.1. i saw there is a way to do that for the default conection
manager '
by adding some entry in struts-config.xml. how can i instantitiate my own
ConnectionManager
class at start up and put the object in servlet context so that it can be
shared accross the application?
please advice.