Yes, this helps.  I need to next research how to do that ;^)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 9:39 PM
Subject: RE: Override the presentation of html:errors

When U add Ur errors to the ActionErrors Collection in the perform() method of the Action class, An object of type ActionErrors is saved in the request with a key name "ERROR_KEY". There is a method on the ActionErrors class called "get()" that returns a Iterator for a collection of ActionError objects. You can use the Struts iterator tag to display the errors in Ur own manner. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Uday.