I cant access this page either.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Hakim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 6:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Shopping Cart Project

Ok. My apologies to those that couldn't access the website. The webserver
was running at port 800. Since this is a non-standard http port, some
firewalls chose to block access. I've moved it to port 80, so there should
be no more access prolems.

Access the website as normal by pointing your browser to
http://mycart.cjb.net/

Thanks to Mats Josefsson for bringing this to my attention.

Regards,

Joseph Hakim.