Hi,

I am running JBoss-2.2.1 + Tomcat-3.2.1 (single bundle from JBoss) on WinNT.

After I try to deploy a war file (i.e. struts-example.war) into

        $JBOSS_TOMCAT_HOME/tomcat/webapps,

the classes and jar files in *WEB-INF/classes* directory and *WEB-INF/lib*
cannot be located by tomcat (I got ClassNotFoundException towards classes
inside *WEB-INF/classes* directory).

However, after I jar up the classes directory and put it into

        $JBOSS_TOMCAT_HOME/jboss/lib/ext

everything works fine. This is a work around and it is quite inconvenient.

I also tried to specify the classpath to include
*struts-example/WEB-INF/classes", but it doesn't work either.

Does anyone know how does JBoss + Tomcat single bundle work out the
classpath? especially classpath that Tomcat need?

Thanks,
Sean