Hello all, this is my first posting.  I'm trying to get onboard here
with one of those simple login
application I'm sure you've all seen.  I've spent some time trying to
get this to work.
I went through all steps to install struts on my workstation for Tomcat
3.2.1 and verified them several times. I even have the struts-example
application working, so I've come a little ways already.

I'm using the sample login.jsp that one can find almost anywhere, but I
keep getting the same exception:

-----
Root cause:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find ActionMappings or
ActionFormBeans collection
        at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.lookup(FormTag.java:703)
        at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doStartTag(FormTag.java:441)
        at
_0002flogin_0002ejsplogin_jsp_1._jspService(_0002flogin_0002ejsplogin_js
p_1.java:71)

-----

I'm sure my taglibs are set up correctly, and I do have the struts.jar
file appended to the classpath.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Brett

Here is the login.jsp file:
----
<%@ page language="java" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-form.tld" prefix="form" %>

  <form:form action="login.do">

                Username: <form:text property="username" /><br/>

                Password: <form:password property="password"/><br/>

            <form:submit value="Logon" />
  </form:form>
-----